Whether you are an education expert looking for fresh ideas – or you are looking to pick up some free additional CPD training and advice about how to integrate technology and innovation into learning – Education Innovation will be for you.
We realise that time and resources are incredibly valuable for education professionals and also that when correctly implemented and applied, technology and innovation can help to raise the performance of staff and the achievement of pupils.
We know that the vast majority of national events are held in London and the South East, so this year we’re exhibiting at a national conference and exhibition which is free and accessible to a much broader range of our customers.
The free, two-day, national event takes place at Manchester Central on the 27/28 February and will offer access to inspirational keynote speakers, CPD training, workshops, and a full exhibition of innovative solutions.
The event is designed to help education professionals to raise achievement and performance by effectively integrating innovation and technology into the learning environment. It includes contributions from Government ministers, the Department for Education, OFSTED, BIS, Naace, NFER, NTAB, IoE, Jisc, BCS and many more.
The theme of the event is “achievement though innovation” with topics covered including:
- Improving your OFSTED performance
- Guidance on implementing the new curriculum
- E-safety and dealing with cyberbullying
- Mobile learning, tablets and BYOD
- More effective use of MIS / Cloud Computing / Data management
- Apprenticeships and innovative ways to encourage entrepreneurism
- More effective and efficient procurement
- Change management for introducing computing into the curriculum
- Technology supporting dyslexia and autism
Education Innovation is also co-located with:
- “iThink therefore iPad? 2014”
- “iThink therefore iLearn?”
- “EdTech CPD”
- “Raspberry Jamboree 2014”.
Find out more at www.educationinnovation.co.uk
We hope to see you there!