Foldr 2.3 for iOS is now available in the App Store. Find out about all of the new features here…
What’s New in Version 2.3?
Foldr 2.3 feature an all-new Share Extension allowing you to upload photos and video directly from the Photos App. The Share Extension is available from most apps and for many users will replace the old “Open In” functionality – now you can save files from other apps without launching Foldr!
Foldr have also added in the ability to sort files and folders by name, date and type and quickly scan through them and an all-new quick action menu accessed by swiping on a file or folder. From here you can rename, create private and public links and delete.
There are also new security features to let you know whether the server you are using is trusted as well as the usual enhancements and fixes.
New features in 2.3
- Share Extension – upload directly to Foldr from almost any app including Photos.
- Swipe right on files or folders to quickly rename , share or delete.
- Sort files and folders by name, kind and date and quickly scroll through them using the index bar (available when sorted by name) to find the file you need.
- ‘Favourites’ has become ‘My Device’. Don’t worry, all of your files will still be there.
- An all-new information bar tells you at a glance whether your server certificate is trusted or not.
- You can now disable certificate prompts – great for administrators deploying devices for internal use only.
- Support for splitview mode on the iPhone 6 plus.
- Editing tools for whiteboards re now enabled by default.
- Whiteboards can now be sent to other apps.
For more information about Foldr please call 01695 731 233 or you can email Kate.Frackelton@VirtueTechnologies.co.uk or simply visit our website